Bake until the brownies still have a slight wobble in the centre!
- Prep Time: 25 Min
- Cooking Time: 35 Min
- Difficulty: Easy
- Makes: 1 batch of brownies
- 150g dairy free dark chocolate
- 170g plain flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 35g cocoa powder
- 180g golden caster sugar
- 230ml coconut milk
- 50g coconut oil (melted)
- 1tsp vanilla bean paste
- 50g white chocolate drops
- Cheesecake Layer
- 170g non dairy cream cheese
- 170g dairy free coconut yoghurt
- 35g icing sugar
- 1/2tsp vanilla bean paste
- For Topping
- 60g cherry compote
- Desiccated coconut
Print this recipe
- Heat oven to 160 fan and grease and line a 20cm square tin.
- In a bowl, melt the dark chocolate in a heat proof bowl in the microwave on 30 second intervals. Leave to cool.
- Pour flour, baking powder and cocoa powder into a large bowl, stir in the sugar and make a well in the centre.
- Whisk coconut milk, coconut oil and vanilla together and mix into the flour mixture. Stir through the melted chocolate, and fold the white chocolate drops through.
- Pour mixture into prepared tin, reserving 2tbsp of mixture for later. Level with spatula.
- To make the cheesecake topping, mix the cream cheese, yoghurt, icing sugar and vanilla together until smooth then place on top of the brownie mixture.
- Add a splash of boiling water to the reserved brownie mixture to loosen slightly. Spoon mixture on top of cheesecake mix here and there, dragging a skewer through to marble slightly.
- Add spoonfuls of cherry compote to the top and scatter with desiccated coconut.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, until the brownie still has a slight wobble in the centre.
Leave to cool, slice and enjoy!