For deliciously chewy cookies, cook until the sides are golden brown and leave to cool and firm up!
- Prep Time: 20 Min
- Cooking Time: 15 Min
- Difficulty: Easy
- Makes: 10
- 120g Homepride unsalted baking spread
- 120g caster sugar
- 120g light brown soft sugar
- 1 egg
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 250g Homepride self raising flour
- Pinch of salt
- 100g chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 180C or 160 fan.
2. Cream together your butter with both sugars until light and fluffy, then crack in your egg and add your vanilla extract making sure to mix in well.
3. Add your flour and a pinch of salt to the mix and a dough will form. You can now fold in your chocolate chips.
4. Weigh your cookie dough into 45g balls, spread them out on a baking tray and push them down a little to help them spread once baking.
5. Bake for around 15 minutes until the sides of the cookies are golden brown. Leave the cookies to cool and firm up and they will become super chewy.
6. They are so fun and easy to make and perfect with a glass of milk. Enjoy!