Get creative and add any toppings you like!
- Prep Time: 25 Min
- Cooking Time: 15 Min
- Difficulty: Easy
- Makes: Makes one large 12" pizza or two smaller 8" pizzas
- For the Dough
- 450g Homepride Self Raising Flour
- 200ml Water
- 1 tsp Salt
- For the Sauce
- 250ml Passata Sauce
- 1 tsp Dried Mixed Herbs
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp Tomato Purée
- Choose any topping you like or try out the following
- Grated Cheddar
- Grated Mozzarella
- Proscuitto (torn)
- Mushrooms (sliced)
- Green Pesto
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Rocket, Beet or Chard (to serve)
Print this recipe
- Make pizza sauce. Mix passata, garlic paste, dried herbs and tomato purée in a bowl and set to one side.
- Place flour and salt to a bowl, and gradually add the water, bringing it together with your hands to form a shaggy dough.
- Knead the dough in the bowl until it comes together to a rough ball, then knead on worktop until it becomes smooth and elastic.
- Heat oven to 240 fan.
- Lightly grease a frying pan with a little olive oil and place it over a medium heat.
- Roll out dough to a rough circle shape.
- Place dough in warm frying pan, and carefully push dough outwards to fill the base of the pan and to form a rim.
- Spread tomato sauce over the base, then top with the grated cheeses, prosciutto, sliced mushrooms, mozzarella, pesto, a drizzle of olive oil and a little salt and pepper.
- Place the frying pan back on the hob, and cook gently until the bottom has started to turn a light golden brown.
- Cook the pizza for 10 minutes in the oven or until dough is golden brown.
Slice and enjoy!