- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cooking Time: 0 min
- Difficulty: Easy
- Makes: Depends how you slice these, we made squares in about a 8x10inch tray which gave us about 24 small squares - they are quite rich.
For the cake:
- 250g Caramel biscuits (we like Biscoff) broken into pieces
- 500g milk chocolate
- 150ml golden syrup
- 100g glace cherry halves
- 100ml canned caramel
- 100g honey roast cashews
Print this recipe
- Mix together 2/3 of the broken biscuits, 2/3 of the cherry halves, 2/3 of the cashews, the caramel and the golden syrup until well combined.
- Melt the milk chocolate, pour this over the already-combined ingredients and mix together well.
- Pour into your lined baking tray, spread out so it's even across the tray, then top with the remaining 1/3 of biscuits, cherries and cashews.
- Pop into the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
- Bring to room temperature before cutting into squares and serving.