- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cooking Time: 15 min
- Difficulty: Medium
- Makes: 20 biscuits
- 1 x Quantity Homepride Biscuit dough
- 110g icing sugar, sifted
- pink and purple food colouring
- freeze dried raspberries or heart shapes to decorate
Print this recipe
- Prepare the dough as in the main recipe and use heart shaped cutters to make the biscuits. Bake and cool.
- Divide the icing sugar between 2 small bowls. Add a drop of pink colouring to one and purple to another then add just enough water (add it slowly a drop at a time as you don’t need much) to make a thick paste. Using a small nozzle spoon your icing into 2 separate piping bags – if you only have one nozzle do one colour at a time and pipe lines and shapes on your biscuits. Decorate with the raspberries and shapes.