Ready made pancakes can be cooled, wrapped and stored in the fridge for a day or so or interleaved with parchment and frozen.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking Time: 20 min
- Difficulty: Easy
- Makes: 8 pancakes
- 1 Homepride basic batter recipe
- Fresh lemon or orange juice and sugar to serve
Print this recipe
- Heat a non-stick frying pan until hot, no need for oil as it’s already in the batter.
- Use a ladle to spoon approximately 2 tbsp of batter into the hot pan in one go. Then tip the pan around from side to side so the batter is spread evenly around the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes until golden underneath. Flip the pancake and cook for another minute until golden brown and crispy.
- Keep warm in foil whilst cooking the rest of the batch.
- Serve the pancakes drizzled with juice and sprinkled with sugar.