- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 10 min
- Difficulty: Easy
- Makes: 6
- 250ml milk
- 2 medium eggs
- 100g Homepride plain flour
- A little bit of butter for frying
Print this recipe
- Whisk the three ingredients together until they make a smooth batter – you can make a day in advance and keep in the fridge if you like.
- When you’re ready to make your pancakes, heat the butter in a frying pan until it’s bubbling (but not brown) and pour in about a ladleful of batter. Quickly tip the pan around so that the pan is coated in the batter.
- Lift a corner to see if the underneath is golden and when this is the case, flip your pancake and cook on the otherside too.